What is the correct spelling for ABITITIES?
This word (Abitities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABITITIES
- Abattoirs smells of abattoirs...
- Abetted But they are not sheltered and abetted by the landowners as their brethren in India are.
- Abilities Assuredly there was at that time no lack in the English Church of ministers distinguished by abilities and learning But it is to be observed that these ministers were not scattered among the rural population. Endorsements from the universities can't stop my abilities – Keith Turbo by Kool Keith
- Absurdities The companions to The Closet Opened should be the hasty and entertaining Culpeper, the genial Gerard, and Coles of the delightful Adam in Eden, all the old herbals that were on Digby's bookshelves, so full of absurdities, so full of pretty wisdom.
- Abutted Such also were the strike and dip on another spur from Donkia, north of this, which I ascended to 19,000 feet, on the 26th of September: it abutted on the scarped precipices, 3000 feet high, of that mountain.
- Obituaries One of the more fantastic of his conceptions was a plan to advertise for ante-mortem obituaries of himself-in order, as he said, that he might look them over and enjoy them and make certain corrections in the matter of detail.
- Oddities The result has been the presentation of oddities-a mere list of whose names would fill a short chapter-which have aimed to "be different."
- Appetites These appetites should be satisfied and humoured as far as possible, for the sake of the fruit they may be expected to produce.
- Attitudes Activities or attitudes that would tend to strengthen nationalism were suppressed.
- abdicates That day he abdicates the royal-I had almost said divine-dignity of husband; for it is from God that he holds it: his crown is forever lost, his sceptre broken!
- abates And, as I hope for heaven, I swear to you Your honoured family in naught abates The glory of the purse and of the sword.
- abettors He recalled the fact that both Papineau and Mackenzie, after the outbreak of their abortive rebellion, had many abettors across the border, as the infamous raids into Canada clearly proved.
- abides There abides with me from days and nights of poking about in dark London alleys an impression of black and sooty rooms, and discouraged, red-eyed women blowing ever upon smouldering fires, that is disheartening beyond anything I ever encountered in the dreariest tenements here.
- habituates That slavery is inconsistent with the genius of republicanism and has a tendency to destroy those principles on which it is supported, as it lessens the sense of the equal rights of mankind, and habituates us to tyranny and oppression.
- agitates I feel very uneasy, said the rector's wife, at Mary's being so sad and reserved; the slightest occurrence agitates her.
158 words made from the letters ABITITIES
4 letter words made from ABITITIES:abet, bait, base, basi, bast, bate, bats, beat, beit, best, beta, bias, biii, bise, bite, bits, bitt, east, eats, esab, ibis, iiib, iiie, sate, seat, seib, seta, sett, siai, siba, sita, site, stab, stet, tabi, tabs, taei, taib, tate, tati, teat, teba, test, teti, tibe, ties, tite, titi, tits.
5 letter words made from ABITITIES:abets, abies, absit, aesti, baise, baits, basie, basit, baste, basti, batei, batie, batis, batte, batti, beast, beats, besat, besta, besti, betis, biase, biasi, biest, bista, bitas, bites, bitis, bitte, bitti, eibit, eisai, esbat, estai, etats, ieast, isaie, isitt, sabei, sabet, sabie, sabti, saite, satie, satit, satti, seita, setai, setia, setit, setta, setti, sibat, sitae, sitia, sitta, sitte, sitti, staib, state, stati, steai, steib, stieb, tabes, tabet, tabis, taibe, taibi, taieb, taite, taits, taste, testa, tetia, tibes, tibet, tibia, tibit, tisei, tista, tiste, titia, titis.
3 letter words made from ABITITIES:ate, bai, bat, bet, bit, bse, eat, est, eta, ies, iii, sat, sbe, sea, set, sib, sit, tab, tai, tat, tea, tet, tia, tie, tit.