What is the correct spelling for ABIUT?
This word (Abiut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIUT
- abaft "I've never been abaft the mainmast until to-day, if you'll believe me; and I don't even know the cap'n's name.
- abate The private engagements into which the Duke of Orleans had entered with his Majesty during the life of the late King will abate of their force as the Regent grows into strength, and would soon have had no force at all if the Pretender had met with success: but in these beginnings they operated very strongly.
- abbot Few characters of the Colloquies have been drawn with so much sympathy as the girl with the lover and the cultured woman in the witty conversation with the abbot .
- abed The young moon outside shone very clearly over Pont-sur-Sambre, and down upon the alehouse where all we pedlars were abed .
- Abbott Tom Abbott thought it a remarkable book for a woman to have written; a man might have written it.
- Abdul Suddenly Abdul came riding forward.