What is the correct spelling for ABKAI?
This word (Abkai) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABKAI
- ab 1. John G. Floyd, F. S., 2. Obadiah Bowne, 3. Emanuel B. Hart, L. R., 4. J. H. Hobart Haws, 5. George Briggs, 6. James Brooks, 7. Abraham P. Stevens, L. R., 8. Gilbert Dean, F. S., 9. William Murray, F. S., 10. Marius Schoonmaker, 11. Josiah Sutherland, F. S., 12. David L. Seymour, L. R., 13. John L. Schoolcraft, 14. John H. Boyd, 15. Joseph Russell, F. S., 16. John Wells, 17. Alexander H. Buel, F. S., 18. Preston King, F. S., 19. Willard Ives, F. S., 20. Timothy Jenkins, F. S., 21. William W. Snow, F. S., 22. Henry Bennett, 23. Leander Babcock, F. S., 24. Daniel T. Jones, F. S., 25. Thomas Y. How, Jr., F. S., 26. Henry S. Walbridge, 27. William A. Sacket, 28. Ab. M. Schermerhorn, 29. Jerediah Horsford, 30. Reuben Robie, F. S., 31. Frederick S. Martin, 32. Solomon G. Haven, 33. Aug. P. Hascall, 34. Lorenzo Burrows.
- aba American Bulldog Association (ABA) American Bulldog Registry & Archives (ABRA) European Kennel Club (EKC) www.
- aback He said this so calmly, with such politeness of manner, and yet so firmly, that the Meer was evidently taken aback: at length he replied, "But no such piece of villainy has ever entered my head."
- abc ABC Records, an American record label O2 ABC Glasgow, a music venue
- abeam Ahead of abeam, etc.
- abuja Abuja has witnessed a huge influx of people into the city; the growth has led to the emergence of satellite towns, such as Karu Urban Area, Suleja, Gwagwalada, Lugbe, Kuje and smaller settlements towards which the planned city is sprawling.
- Abigail Here there was not a single sound except the soft, whispery noise when Aunt Abigail turned over a page as she read steadily and silently forward in her book.
- Abbas With faint memories of maps in our minds we tried to identify Bandar Shapur and Bandar Abbas on the starboard side with uncertain success.
- Abe The part of his work that Abe liked best was "riding the circuit."