What is the correct spelling for ABLEY?
This word (Abley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABLEY
- abbey The new owner of the Abbey wanted North Ride.
- abel About two months before I left Fort 9 a rumor went round, to the intense joy of every one, that Abel was under orders for the West Front, and we all wished him luck, and he knew what we meant.
- able Will you be able to get him off with it?
- ably She had ably held her own through years of bickerings and wordy contentions with an overworked, irritable mother.
- alley The width of the alley varies according to the mind of the owner, from two to three or three and one-half feet.
- Abler "Ay, come here, my dear," said Lady Maclaughlan; "you're abler to walk to Sir Sampson than he to you," pulling Lady Juliana in front of the easy chair; "there-that's her; you see she is very pretty."