What is the correct spelling for ABNOCIOUS?
This word (Abnocious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABNOCIOUS
- abscess As soon as the central or most prominent part becomes soft, the abscess should be opened to release the core.
- abscissa The curve as a whole becomes, first slightly convex to the abscissa , then straight and ascending, and lastly concave.
- carbonaceous When oxygen finds itself in contact with carbonaceous matter,-that is to say, with matter that contains carbon,-and when the surrounding temperature has reached the proper degree of heat, carbonic acid begins to be formed.
- ebonics Paper clip and I promise, I punch ya just to be honest Goin over they head 'cause most people Hooked on Ebonics – Lonely At The Top by chamillionaire
- incise But as the external or oblique hernia may by its weight, in process of time, gravitate so far inwards as to assume the position and appearance of a hernia originally direct and internal, and as by this change of place the oblique hernia, becoming direct as to position, does not at the same time become internal in respect to the epigastric artery,-for this vessel, F, Plate 35, has been borne inwards to the place, G, where it still lies, internal to the neck of the sac, and since, moreover, it is very difficult to diagnose a case of this kind with positive certainty, it is therefore recommended to incise the stricture at the neck of the sac in a line carried directly upwards.
- obnoxious Whoever he was, wherever he got his information, he-there was his picture on Page 32, big as life and twice as obnoxious ; Mr. Whom and the van Dyke.
- Agencies I might give you many instances of beneficent purposes being carried out by equally simple and apparently humble agencies.
- abounds In Denmark, as in other places where the small property abounds , the property is often too small for the proprietor's necessities, and there thus arises a kind of proprietor-proletariat, unwilling to part with their land and unable to extract a living out of it.
- agonizes At one end of this gallery the Prometheus of Ribera agonizes chained to his rock.
- announces The Academy of Arts announces that it will offer a series of prizes for painting and sculpture, to be competed for according to the following rules.
- absences Do you know, monsieur, that your friends are not reconciled to your long absences , and you surely will put an end to your peregrinations-unless you have a fancy to discover a new world?"
315 words made from the letters ABNOCIOUS
3 letter words made from ABNOCIOUS:abc, abo, ain, ani, ans, anu, bai, ban, bin, bns, boa, boo, bos, bun, bus, cab, can, cia, cio, cis, cns, cob, con, coo, cos, cub, icu, ion, iou, iso, nab, nib, nob, nsc, nsu, nub, oas, obi, oca, ono, oui, sac, sib, sic, sin, sob, son, sou, sub, sun, uca, uni, uns, usa.
4 letter words made from ABNOCIOUS:abcs, aboo, ainu, anio, anus, aoun, asin, asio, baic, baio, bans, basi, basu, baun, bias, biau, bino, bins, binu, bisu, bnai, boco, boia, boin, bons, booi, boon, bosc, bouc, bous, buco, buin, buna, buns, buon, busi, cabs, cain, caiu, cans, ciao, cobo, coin, cons, coon, coos, coua, cuan, cuba, cuon, ibon, icao, icon, inca, inoa, inus, iuno, nabs, nabu, naso, ncub, nicu, nobi, nobu, noio, noua, nous, nsui, nubs, nuoc, obin, oboi, obon, onca, oncb, onos, onus, oons, osco, osun, sabu, saun, sbno, scab, scan, scun, sian, siau, siba, sibu, sion, sncb, snob, snub, sonu, soon, soua, suan, suao, suco, suib, suin, suoi, suon, uaoc, ubac, ubin, ubon, unco, unio.
5 letter words made from ABNOCIOUS:abuso, aibos, aiono, anios, anous, ansco, asobi, asuni, aunis, bacio, bacon, bacos, banis, banoo, banos, bansi, banus, basco, basic, basin, basuo, biaou, binoc, bison, boaco, bocas, boian, boina, bonao, bonci, bonia, bonis, bonos, bonsu, bonus, boons, bosco, bosia, bosin, bosio, bosiu, bosna, boson, bosun, bouns, bunas, bunco, buona, buono, busan, busca, busco, busia, busic, buson, cabin, cabos, cabus, caion, canio, canis, canoo, casio, causi, ciano, cibao, cinoa, ciona, cions, ciosu, cious, cobas, cobia, cobus, coiba, coion, coons, cosan, cosio, couns, couso, cuban, cubao, cubin, iacob, iacon, iancu, ibans, ibson, ibusa, icons, incas, incus, isoun, naboo, nasib, nisba, nisou, noboa, nobuo, noica, noosa, nouba, nubia, nucis, obias, obina, obion, ocain, oinos, onias, onoba, onuci, osani, osboa, oscan, osona, osuna, ouais, ousia, sabco, sabin, sabon, sabou, sacoi, sanbo, sanou, scion, scoob, scoon, scuba, siano, sibon, siuan, sobon, socan, sonic, souci, suban, subia, subin, sucia, suica, suina, sunao, sunia, suona, uncos, unoci, usain, usian.