What is the correct spelling for ABOBE?
This word (Abobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABOBE
- abase Elsie Lindtner, do you realise that in the same year, the same month, you have offered yourself to two men in succession and both have declined the honour? Luckily there is no one else to whom you can abase yourself.
- abate The prohibition of special legislation would do much to abate the corruption.
- abbe "That is possible," responded the abbe .
- abbey No safe shelter was to be found in hut or abbey , even if she had known where to go to find either.
- abbot Moreover, that confinement to the monastery itself, which was necessarily very greatly relaxed in the case of the officers or obedientaries of the convent, was almost as easily relaxed if one of the brethren could manage to get the right side of the abbot or prior.
- abide I don't abide no half work in my garden, Christopher; that's what I was thinkin'; and I don't believe Him you pray to likes it no better.
- able The king said: "I would never have been able to believe such a thing if I had not seen it with my own eyes.
- abode The hermit, observing her devotion, blessed her, and bade her welcome to the abode of peace.