What is the correct spelling for ABOVES?
This word (Aboves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABOVES
- above For memories of love are more Than the white moon there above, And dearer than quiet moonshine Are the thoughts of her I love. – I Dreamed Of Forest Alleys fair by Robert Louis Stevenson
- abases But some of you may say: "We understand the first half of the text very well, and like it very well; we all think it just that those who set themselves up should have a fall, and we are very glad to see them have a fall: but we do not see why he who abases himself should have any right to be exalted."
- abates But in the sixth book his enmity towards the Sophists abates ; he acknowledges that they are the representatives rather than the corrupters of the world.
- abides Not you, but the Lord Wha abides not evil!... We cannot kindle when we will The fire which in the heart resides; The spirit bloweth and is still, In mystery our soul abides. – Morality by Matthew Arnold
- abodes While Dick had been thus busy at work dozens of men around him were also erecting their humble, flimsy abodes .
- abuses Yells and abuses, leaves her with some bruises – Runaway Love by Ludacris