What is the correct spelling for ABREVEATIONS?
This word (Abreveations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABREVEATIONS
- abbreviation Men there were whose social status was visibly signified by the abbreviation 'Gent.
- Abbreviations He observed the many inconveniences resulting from the vast number of abbreviations, which were then so frequent among the printers, that a book was difficult to understand; a treatise was actually written on the art of reading a printed book, and this addressed to the learned!
- aberrations However, with these aberrations, he gave himself over to a succession of the statesmen of public opinion.
- abrasions The mode of vaccination is either to insert the matter, or lymph, taken from a healthy child, under the cuticle in several places on both arms, or, which is still better, to make three slight scratches, or abrasions, with a lancet on one arm in this manner, ,,,, and work into the irritated parts the lymph, allowing the arm to dry thoroughly before putting down the infant's sleeve; by this means absorption is insured, and the unnecessary pain of several pustules on both arms avoided.
- observations In this book I have attempted to bring together many old and new observations which tend to show the human-like qualities of animals.
- answering need
- answers a need
- answers the purpose
- anti septic
- anti thetic
- are in the driver's seat