What is the correct spelling for ABREVIATING?
This word (Abreviating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABREVIATING
- abbreviate I am half inclined to think that his insistence was mainly intended to abbreviate the martyrdom of Longfellow, whom I conducted every day to the Oaks, to insure pre-Raphaelite fidelity, making him sit on a huge boulder under the tree and even forgetting to carry a cushion for him, so that he sat on the bare stone until at last the discomfort was evident to me, when I folded my coat to cushion his stone seat.
- abbreviation "'Mon Casimer Teblinski;' I see no joke;" and Amy was about to tear it up, when he caught it from destruction, and holding it out of reach, said, laughing wickedly,- "The 'mon' is one abbreviation of 'monsieur,' but you put no little-how do you say?
- obviating No doubt he is up to a dodge or two by way of obviating these little difficulties."
- Abbreviating The schools, as always, confined their exertions to collecting, comparing, abbreviating, systematising, and commenting.
- Abrading The wire is the edge or burr which bends or turns over at the extreme edge of the tool, in consequence of that extreme edge giving way to the pressure of the abrading tool, be it a grindstone or an oilstone.
- Abrogating On this the Parliament had no scruple in abrogating piece by piece the hierarchic-Romish order of things; it was nothing but a revocable right which they had hitherto borne with.
- Alleviating Our work pertains particularly to this life, educating the heart of man to practical beneficence, alleviating the sufferings of humanity and elevating the character of man.
- Abbreviations In connection with the other dramas it will naturally have to undergo many alterations, and especially some beneficial abbreviations in the narrative portion.
- answers a need