What is the correct spelling for ABREVIATIONS?
This word (Abreviations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABREVIATIONS
- abbreviation Your uncle dislikes the abbreviation Bart.
- Abbreviations Abbreviations of titles are little used in the plural, except Messrs.
- aberrations And Panaetius, in the second century B.C., among other aberrations from the old creed of his school, abandoned even this not very satisfactory hope of immortality.
- abrasions In superficial abrasions of the cornea, where there is no distinct excavation, this caustic treatment is not needed.
- observations After a few more general observations about the creamery her companion went back into his store, and as he did so Nevis came out of a house near by.