What is the correct spelling for ABREVIEATIONS?
This word (Abrevieations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABREVIEATIONS
- abbreviation Once a malevolent wit added an S to the Bart, in allusion to the hospital that produced him, and Sir Hector, gloating over the hotel book next morning, was so much shocked that he insisted upon the abbreviation Bt.
- Abbreviations Write the table on the black-board and teach the abbreviations.
- aberrations His capture, which had taken place while the police were making a systematic search of the houses in the block, had been due to one of the strange aberrations which seize even the astutest criminals.
- abrasions As it rubs against the nose and forehead it is almost certain to cause abrasions, and often makes an annoying sore.
- observations There is also a column for observations, in which it is noted opposite the names of three men, and as much as he is worth; how is that fixed?