What is the correct spelling for ABRIEVATIONS?
This word (Abrievations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABRIEVATIONS
- abbreviation The name occurs in this form four times: twice where the full form Miranda is expected, twice in place of its usual abbreviation Miran.
- Abbreviations By abbreviations analogous to those still going on in our own written language, the most frequently-recurring of these pictured figures were successively simplified; and ultimately there grew up a system of symbols, most of which had but distant resemblances to the things for which they stood.
- observations hazy observations staring at the wall crazy conversations that mean nothing at all – Dark Highway by Trews, The
- derivations We may frequently gain new light on old subjects by looking at word-derivations.
- privations "I am glad," said she to the individual who first communicated to her the tidings, "that my children will have no cause to blush for their father's misfortunes; and I would rather endure the privations which those misfortunes may bring upon us, than feel the pangs of his conscience who has brought them upon his friend."
785.66666666667 words made from the letters ABRIEVATIONS
3 letter words made from ABRIEVATIONS:aar, aas, aba, abo, ain, air, ana, ane, ani, ans, ant, ara, arb, are, art, ate, avo, baa, bai, ban, bar, bat, ben, bet, bin, bit, bns, boa, bos, bot, bra, bse, ear, eat, ebn, ebv, ent, eon, eos, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, iaa, ies, ion, ira, ire, irs, iso, iva, nab, nbe, neb, neo, net, nib, nit, nob, not, nov, oar, oas, oat, obi, one, orb, ore, ras, rat, rbi, reb, res, ret, rev, rib, rio, rit, rna, rob, roe, ron, rot, sat, sbe, sea, sen, set, sib, sin, sir, sit, sob, son, sot, tab, tai, tan, tao, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, toe, ton, tor, tri, van, var, vas, vat, vet, vie, vii.
4 letter words made from ABRIEVATIONS:aare, abet, abor, aeon, aero, aevi, aire, airs, airt, anar, anas, anio, anoa, ante, anti, arab, arao, aras, area, areo, ares, aria, arno, arse, arts, asat, asea, asia, asin, asio, atar, atob, avai, aveo, aver, aves, avon, avos, baas, baia, baio, bait, bane, bans, bant, bare, bari, barn, bars, bart, base, basi, bast, bata, bate, bats, bean, bear, beat, bein, beit, beno, bent, beon, beor, beot, bern, best, beta, bias, bien, bier, biev, bine, bini, bino, bins, bint, biri, biro, bise, bite, bits, bivo, bnai, bnei, boar, boat, boen, boer, boet, boia, boie, boii, boin, boit, bone, bonr, bons, bore, born, bose, bota, boti, bove, bran, brat, bren, brie, brio, bris, brit, btoa, earn, east, eats, ebon, ebro, eini, eira, ento, eoan, eons, eris, erni, eros, erst, esab, esna, etna, evat, evit, evro, iaea, ibis, ibni, iboe, ibon, ibot, ieva, iino, iive, inoa, inst, inti, iora, iori, iota, iove, iran, iris, iron, isaa, iten, itno, itoi, iton, ives, nabs, naor, nasa, naso, nast, nato, nave, near, neat, nebo, nebt, nero, nest, nets, neva, nevo, nisi, nito, nits, nitv, nive, nobi, noer, noev, noir, norb, nori, nose, note, nova, nove, oast, oate, oben, obin, obit, obvs, oena, oeta, oita, oran, orbe.
5 letter words made from ABRIEVATIONS:aaron, aarti, aasen, abani, abano, abase, abasi, abate, abati, abets, abian, abies, abita, aborn, abort, above, abrio, abris, abron, absit, abtao, aenos, aeons, aeras, aeria, aerts, aesir, aesti, aetos, aibos, ainsi, aints, aiona, airan, airns, airts, aisen, aisin, aisne, aiton, aitor, aivar, aiver, anari, anbar, anesi, aneto, anier, anies, anios, anise, anisi, aniva, anoas, anoia, anova, ansai, ansar, anser, antai, antas, anter, antos, aorae, aorta, aosta, aotea, arabe, arabi, arabo, arain, arani, arano, arasi, arati, arato, arban, arbat, arben, arbet, arbia, arbon, areia, arena, areni, arens, arent, areva, arias, aribo, aries, arine, ariot, arise, ariva, arnes, arnos, aroba, arone, arons, arosa, arsan, arsia, arson, artin, artio, artos, arvos, asaib, asano, asare, asari, asaro, asato, asben, asean, asena, asiab, asian, asier, asira, asirv, asner, asobi, asota, asten, aster, astin, astir, astor, astre, astro, atias, atina, ation, atire, ative, atone, atoni, atora, atrai, atrio, atroa, atsea, avait, avari, avena, aveni, avens, avent, aveos, avera, avers, avert, avian, avina, avine, avira, avnet, avons, avorn, avrin, avtar, baarn, baars, baena, baesa, baeva, baiae, baiao, baier, baine, baira, baire, bairn, baisa, baise, baita, baits, banas, baner, banes, bania, banie, banis, banos, banse, bansi, banti, bants, baoan, barai, baran, barat, barea, baren, bares, barin, bario, barit.