What is the correct spelling for ABSINCE?
This word (Absince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABSINCE
- absent Then the king said, "Remember who is absent."
- absentee The country was pillaged by absent landlords, and "the mere hint of an absentee tax was sufficient to throw the younger Pitt into convulsions."
- absinth Why don't you take some absinth?
- absinthe The Vicomte sipped his absinthe gravely.
- essence This, they would say, is the essence of Christianity.
- obeisance Amantius took the two bishops and introduced them to the empress, and when she saw them she saluted them first and said: "Give me your blessing, fathers," and they did obeisance to her.