What is the correct spelling for ABULE?
This word (Abule) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABULE
- abbe Oh, my dear abbe!
- abel The blood of Abel Cries from the ground, and at the final judgment The Lord will say, "Cain, Cain!
- able And you feel as if you will be able to sleep?
- ably Their claim was boldly and ably urged by Anthony Dopping, bishop of Meath.
- abuse With all the abuse they had borne, not one of the brothers had been struck before.
- ale 158. Ale-tax in Scotland, i.
- amble Mrs. Amble remained in suspense between the two.
- bale I excused myself by saying that Madame was at Bale and that I should be obliged to go on my journey the next day.
- bauble Seeing that to refuse him would cloud his dying hours, Charlotte ceased to argue and let him press the bauble into her palm.
- bile I should be loath to exercise any undue pressure upon my sister Ada; but I have given her to understand that there is no one whom I should prefer for a brother-in-law to my most brilliant scholar, the author of Some Remarks upon the Bile-Pigments, with special reference to Urobilin.
- blue His blue eyes were full of excited interest.
- bole Nay, had I not, from hollow ilex-bole Warned by a raven on the left, cut short The rising feud, nor I, your Moeris here, No, nor Menalcas, were alive to-day.
- bull He was going to her when the side-door of the Black Bull-the door of McNab's parlour, as he knew-opened.
- cable "But she will almost certainly cable to your people," he went on.
- fable If, in truth, she applied the fable to him, this was all the more reason why he should feel sorry for her.
- gable She well knew what was passing in the father's mind, for the day before he had brought all sorts of artist's materials, and told her to arrange the little gable-room, with the large window facing towards the north, and put the easel and colors there.
- kabul The occupation of Kabul and the glorious battle of Kandahar are amongst the brightest jewels in the diadem of Your Lordship's Baronage.
- ruble Zorin feels that as a result of this plan the new ruble will have some value and that the present situation in the country in which the farmer has so much paper that he refuses to sell any longer for money, will be relieved.
- sable To the barrier of the fight Rode at last a sable Knight.
- table "No need to go to the table if you don't want," Calliope told her.
- Abler It had been in her heart a long time, but she had never dared to express it before,-the feeling that other men, no abler than Rob, contrived to give their wives, no more seductive than she, so much more than she had had.
- Abdul Long ago the little stock of goods which Abdul had brought from Zanzibar folded in a pocket-handkerchief, and with which he was about to buy ivory and slaves, and make his fortune in the famed land of Unyamwezi, had disappeared with the great eminent hopes he had built on them, like those of Alnaschar the unfortunate owner of crockery in the Arabian tale.
- Abe "The old Deacon says he'll not let 'em marry till Abe has $2,000, and that is what the boy's come after.