What is the correct spelling for ABUNDAT?
This word (Abundat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABUNDAT
- abandon After all, I said, my time is my own, and to abandon the old way I have walked in so long without discovering the end would be a mistake.
- abound They are not equally numerous at all times, but, like swarms of locusts, they seem to come and abound for a season and then almost to disappear, as if the forces which produced them were of a periodic character alternately active and quiet.
- Abounded Forbidden gardens abounded everywhere, it seemed!
- abounds Pannonia abounds with interesting remains of Mithra, not only in the great seats of Roman power on the Danube, but in places far in the interior.
- abundant Everywhere throughout life, both animal and vegetable, health means happiness, and gives abundant evidence of that fact.
- banded Then I shall take out thy Saga of 'The Banded Men' and study the men who were banded, and find them out, in all their clever ways.
- bandit To the patrons of the Burlington Notch Hotel she was merely a drab, indistinct, washed-out old woman, unmarked except by a choice of clashing colors in dress; to her family she remained what she always had been; nobody dreamed that she was in reality a bandit queen, the leader of a wild, unfettered band of mountaineers.
- inundate It would be less than a fortnight before the melting snow would practically inundate the land, therefore what he had to do must be done at once.