What is the correct spelling for ABUNDNT?
This word (Abundnt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABUNDNT
- abandon He was admitted, and again expressed his indignation at the conduct of my rival, offering, as a proof of his attachment, to abandon her to my resentment.
- abandoned But Jack was wrong, though, as it turned out, it would have been a great deal better for all concerned if the chase had been abandoned at that point.
- abounding This kingdom is watered everywhere by rivers and streams abounding in fish, all good to eat and easily caught, and all the valleys are filled with vineyards of black and white grapes.
- abundance The abundance of fish in local waters made this unnecessary.
- abundant Certainly our provisions were better and more abundant than we had expected; but we fancied that we had fallen in with a liberal-minded man, who was anxious to treat us well.
- abundantly To persons residing in the bush, and to whom tea and coffee are very expensive articles of luxury, the knowledge of this valuable property of a plant scattered so abundantly through their fields, would prove highly beneficial.
- Abounded Material prosperity abounded, education flourished, and religion was beginning to creep down from men's heads into their hearts.
- abandons October 1st. He who abandons the personal search for truth, under whatever pretext, abandons truth.