What is the correct spelling for ABY?
This word (Aby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABY
- ab On the morning of the next day, the fatal ninth of Ab , the oppressive heat told him that the Temple was on fire.
- aba A long, wide, cotton shirt, with short arms as in the Arab's Aba , indigo-dyed or chocolate-coloured, and ornamented with a triangle of scarlet before and behind-the base on the shoulder and the apex at the waist-is girt round the middle with a sash of white cotton crimson-edged.
- ably You will, perhaps, reply, that the storming a castle of the Ligurians was a thing of more consequence to the State, than that the claim of Curius should be ably supported.
- any But you must not tell any one.
- baby "Pixie is the baby of the family, and has been allowed to run wild, and play with all the children about the place.
- bay He had driven to Rudolstadt with the "old bay ," but he willingly accepted a seat in our carriage.
- by I mean well by you."
- Amy Then she told her what she knew of Amy .
- Abe He stated that the family tradition is that while Abe was a most honest and humane boy he was not religious.
- Abby All he could say to me was: 'Abby-Mary-Mary-Abby-she-Mary,' over and over again.