What is the correct spelling for ACAIDA?
This word (Acaida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACAIDA
- acacia Once he killed with a single shot a big rhinoceros, which, aroused from a light nap under an acacia , charged at him unexpectedly.
- acadia It was well known in France that Acadia was the richest and most fertile part of the New World.
- acid We know that you may eat a great deal of fruit acid without necessarily making acid blood.
- acrid The taste is mild, or sometimes slowly and slightly acrid .
- acuity The doctor must correct, as far as possible, the want of acuity noticed.
- ada The gamblers remained engrossed in their pastime, as well they could, having thoughtfully arranged the matter with the policeman on duty; gravely they breathed upon the cubes; earnestly they called upon "Little Joe," "Long Liz," "Ada," and the rest; silently they exchanged their stacks of gold pieces as they won or lost.
- aid Can you come to our aid ?
- arcade To the other end of the Arcade .
- arcadia Pausanias takes notice of such a one in Arcadia .
- arcadian A groom with a gold band round a weather-beaten hat, who looked as though he occasionally sought distraction from the monotony of stable-work in the more Arcadian occupation of gardening, came by, touching his hat to the ladies, then signing more familiarly to the landlord's daughter that he had a communication for her.
- cad A dirty-minded little cad like that!"
- ida Next morning, we took Ida for a good long ride in the country.
- Aida Curved Roman trumpets mix their loud clangors with the instruments of the modern brass band and compel us to think of "Aida."