What is the correct spelling for ACAUSE?
This word (Acause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACAUSE
- abase It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord!
- abuse Violent reactions the cause of my abuse I try to stop but it's no use – Drunk & Ugly by 88 Fingers Louie / Kid Dynamite
- accused It was as if she accused him of lacking time to breathe.
- accuser Emerson stared at his accuser curiously, but the Trust's manager seemed at a loss.
- acute An acute glance from Adela made her ask whether Besworth was to be surrendered.
- amuse "I don't know," said his mother; "you must contrive some way to amuse yourself, for I am busy reading, now."
- argus After twenty years Argus water rose in the wash against the frail houses, and the piled snows of Kearsarge slid down at a thunder peal over the cabins and the camp, but you could conceive that it was the fault of neither the water nor the snow.
- case And such indeed was the case .
- cause You will learn the cause of this a little later, when the time comes.
- ukase What a ukase I could issue if I were Czar of these United States."
- Because Because it's not right.