What is the correct spelling for ACCUES?
This word (Accues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACCUES
- accrue By greater care in selection, however, not only will the duration of the supply be extended, but more satisfactory results will accrue from its practice.
- accuse Let those who were so inclined to accuse him read and judge.
- accused "And that-as it could be proved that his friend knew your secrets," she went on in a frightened, embarrassed voice, "you might be accused of making away with him."
- accuser Nor is there a means by which an innocent man can demand his trial, and insist on being confronted with his accuser .
- acres Do you remain long at Ten Acres Lodge?
- Aces He had probably never even noticed one was missing-and whatever Thompson had not been wise about he had been wise when he took out a deuce, and not one of the four aces the most casual eye must miss-or he would never have let me have them, contemptuously, as one lets a child play with a knife without a blade.
- Cues Will you read the cues?
- occurs If a man comes out smiling, with his hand on his pocket, he is followed, and if an opportunity occurs , he is robbed.