What is the correct spelling for ACEND?
This word (Acend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ACEND
- accent She was at once engaged, and to this alien the children were committed almost wholly, while Mrs. Marsden would tell her afternoon visitors how fortunate she had been in obtaining a new nurse with even a "purer accent."
- acid Hydrochloric acid colors it red; sulphuric acid, a maranthin red in half an hour.
- agenda This is a full agenda.
- amend To win him to grace, both mercy and righteousness, I have exercised, yet will he not amend; Shall I now lose him, or shall I him defend?
- append By what right then are the archdukes called by the king hereditary sovereigns of the Netherlands, and why do they append the seals of the seven United Provinces to this document?
- ascent But in this my last ascent three words that be mighty charms and three heavenly names I learnt.
- assent The banker nodded assent.
- attend Didn't I tell someone to attend to that?
- cent She thought about that and then she gave me orders that you and I were to keep account of every cent-no, penny-we spent for her.
- end No end but that end?
- iced A delicious omelette, fresh biscuit, salad, and strawberry preserves, and a tall tumbler of iced tea imbued me with a sort of mild exhilaration.
- scent The ground was too wet to hold a scent.
- send It was too late to send back that night.
- And And Hollister could not say.
- ascends Thirty rifled guns had been assembled in a single battery a mile north of the West Wood, where the Hagerstown turnpike ascends a commanding ridge, and the broad channel of the Potomac is within nine hundred yards.