What is the correct spelling for ACEPPED?
This word (Acepped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ACEPPED
- airspeed The pilot, a big-boned Britisher who had two jobs to do at once, watched the airspeed indicator.
- speed My ewes breed not, My rams speed not, – Miscellaneous: Poem XVIII. by Unknown Author
- usurped George afterwards usurped the place.
- Aped On account of having failed in the dignity of our revolutionary mandate, of having aped the nobility, of having usurped its insignia, of having taken possession of its playthings, of having been shamefully ridiculous and cowardly, we count for nothing; we are nothing any more: the people, which ought to unite with us, denies us, abandons us and seeks to oppress us.
- Sopped By this time I was in such a solution of grief that I would soon have had to be sopped up with a sponge if Pet hadn't run in all bubbling over.
- Sped What Shepherdess could hope to wed Before Marina's turn were sped? – Two Songs At the Marriage Of The Lord Fauconberg And The Lady Mary Cromwell by Andrew Marvell
- appeased Then, my hunger appeased, I began to look about me.
- zipped Somebody gave a tip, so the next time he flipped and shorty got ragged, another bodybag is zipped – Home Sweet Home by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- OPED There are the wisdom and the omnipotence That oped the thoroughfares 'twixt heaven and earth, For which there erst had been so long a yearning.
- arriving finally