What is the correct spelling for ACESS?
This word (Acess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACESS
- ace And then she cut-the ace of spades.
- Oases It appears then, that the fairest and fruitfulest provinces of the Roman Empire, precisely that portion of terrestrial surface, in short, which, about the commencement of the Christian era, was endowed with the greatest superiority of soil, climate, and position, which had been carried to the highest pitch of physical improvement, and which thus combined the natural and artificial conditions best fitting it for the habitation and enjoyment of a dense and highly refined and cultivated population, are now completely exhausted of their fertility, or so diminished in productiveness, as, with the exception of a few favored oases that have escaped the general ruin, to be no longer capable of affording sustenance to civilized man.
- maces It was common to hold a "passage of arms" for three days: two for the contest on horseback, first with lances, second with swords and maces ; while on the third day, on foot, pole-axes were used.
- ices He grew younger in the glow of her own youth and beauty, and they finished their ices in such good-fellowship that Mrs. Wilcox was amazed.
- APSES The little church is a very early specimen of Norman work on the plan of the letter T with three apses.