What is the correct spelling for ACIDA?
This word (Acida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACIDA
- acadia I dread that D'Aulnay may profit by this hasty journey I make to northern Acadia , and again attack the fort in my absence.
- ada Aunt, she said, I suppose you don't know it was about Ada that Charley and I quarrelled?
- aid But she was none the less truly grateful for his sympathy and aid .
- aide His Majesty, the King, thereupon decided not to receive the French ambassador again, and sent to tell him through the aide -de-camp on duty that his Majesty had nothing further to communicate to the ambassador.
- aids There were very few letters by the morning post; the daily newspapers did not arrive until noon; and such aids to conversation being missing, there was very little talk at the breakfast table.
- iced Ice and iced water are most frequently employed in affections of the brain.
- Cid To my lord Cid they bore it.