What is the correct spelling for ACIDAMY?
This word (Acidamy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ACIDAMY
- academe There the meads of Academe shake to the footfall of the philosophers as they pace along: there are the peaks of Parnassus, and there is the Stoic Porch.
- academy This Academy of Fine Arts is just one century old, having been erected in 1786 after a design by a French architect.
- acid The water carries with it a little carbonic acid which the raindrops took from the air.
- acidic Which of these is the basic, and which the acidic compound?
- acidify Along with saki our host also manufactured vinegar, which was made from rice and saki residues, which with the addition of some other vegetable substances were allowed to stand and acidify in large jars ranged in rows in the yard.
- acidity Among other causes often mentioned are acidity of the blood, nervous derangement, microbes, and injuries.
- adam He takes his start from the distinction current since the days of Adam Smith between value in use and value in exchange, and of course agrees with Smith in making the value of a commodity in exchange to be independent of its value in use.
- Acidly He endeavoured to sing the praise of the inmost core of her, the inexpressible, illuminating, understanding, and wholly sweet core, and instead he found himself acidly deprecating her clothes.
- ACIDS He read on; and his pleasure was so exquisite and his pain so laceratingly sharp that the sky and the acids swam round and round.