What is the correct spelling for ACLAIM?
This word (Aclaim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACLAIM
- acclaim The English generally have rallied to and acclaim Mr. Rhodes, whose connection with Dr. Jameson's expedition has made him the special object of Dutch hostility.
- agleam And as he looked into the soldier's square-featured face, the honest eyes agleam with love for the woman he had been fool enough to doubt, Anstice felt instinctively that Chloe Carstairs' ship had come at last to a safe anchorage, that the barque which had so narrowly escaped complete shipwreck on the rock of a terrible catastrophe was now safely at rest in the haven where it would be.
- alarm "He's a false alarm .
- claim I can't see how they can claim that King Phraya Taksin was really insane.
- clam She is an odd little fish called Clam ; and I didn't pick her up at all; - Mr. Landholm did that.
- acclaims That it acclaims them, Royal Highness-that its dearest hopes are fixed on them.
45 words made from the letters ACLAIM
3 letter words made from ACLAIM:ail, aim, ala, ali, cam, cia, cli, iaa, lac, lam, lcm, mac, mal, mil.
5 letter words made from ACLAIM:aimal, alami, amila, calia, calma, camil, cimla, claim, ilama, lamai, lamia, maali, macal, maila, malai, micaa.
4 letter words made from ACLAIM:alca, amia, cali, calm, clam, ical, laic, laim, lama, lima, maia, mail, mala, mali, mica.