What is the correct spelling for ACR?
This word (Acr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACR
- ace Carlota, she's ace -high with quite a bunch-all ready t' snub her up and marry her.
- acre Estates were offered at two or three pence an acre , and no rent was to be paid for the first five years.
- act She had worked herself into such a state of mind that she hardly knew what to do, what to wish, or how to act .
- air I must be free, free as air , as long as I live.
- apr His stay was short there, for turning north in the month of Apr il, 1781, he marched his army, by way of Halifax, to Virginia.
- ar It means standing on your quarter-deck and making your ship take its way over three thousand miles of ocean straight as a bird flies to its nest; it means holding her in that ar way with the waves a-swelling mountain high and the wind a-bellowing in your rigging, and a rocky shore with all its teeth set to grind her in your lee; it means knowing how to look to the sun and the stars when they're shining, and how to steer without, them when the night is too black to see.
- arc "It is too high and the arc of fire too limited," he said, shortly.
- car Get back into the car and sit still, if you can, until we get to Mr. Damon's house.