What is the correct spelling for ACREA?
This word (Acrea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ACREA
- accra Accra kikuayana is a species of moth of the family Tortricidae.
- accrue Billy, I should explain, had, within two days of my arrival aboard the Yorkshire Lass, been promoted from the position of pantry- boy to that of passenger, in virtue of the fact that, through his father's death, he had become the owner of the brigantine and the inheritor of all prospective profits which might accrue in respect of the present highly speculative voyage; he had also become my pupil, I having undertaken to ground him in the rudiments of navigation.
- acre That's the way he done when he got that eighty-acre piece next to Moffitt that he kept when he sold the farm, and that's got some of the best gas-wells on it now that there is anywhere.
- acreage The Provincial Department of Agriculture for Alberta placed the total yield of all grains at 81,500,000 bushels, but as the acreage is less, the average yields are about the same.
- acres Two hundred and ten acres were planted by them last year in the several crops.
- agra But that was before the Persians came to power in Agra.
- agree "Yes, dear, I quite agree with you.
- aircrew The award of wings usually occurs upon completion of the secondary phase of training; for example, in the fast jet stream, wings are awarded upon completion of the Basic Fast Jet Course (BJFT), currently at RAF Linton-on-Ouse; for helicopter pilots, wings are awarded after they complete helicopter training at RAF Shawbury pre-OCU, and for multi-engine aircrew, wings are awarded upon completion of their Multi-Engine Advanced Flying Training (MEAFT) training at RAF Cranwell.
- ara In 1955, there was a performance of the national anthem involving 11 major singers of Pakistan, including Ahmad Rushdi, Kaukab Jahan, Rasheeda Begum, Najam Ara, Naseema Shaheen, Zawar Hussain, Akhtar Abbas, Ghulam Dastagir, Anwar Zaheer and Akhtar Wasi Ali.
- are What are you boys going to do?"
- area On the way home we met our own colonel bearing the news that the brigade would probably go into action in quite a different area.
- aria Ave Maria", an aria by Giuseppe Verdi, from Otello "Ave Maria", a short composition for soprano and orchestra by Stefano Lentini published on the album Stabat_Mater_(album) "Ave Maria .
- aura An aura or barrage was around her tower.
- care We don't care to know her!
- Cara Almost immediately after Cara, Pagratide and Benton had seated themselves in the dining-room that evening, Arab servants secluded a corner table, close to their own, behind mushrabieh screens.