What is the correct spelling for ACROOSED?
This word (Acroosed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACROOSED
- accused I deserve punishment, just punishment; but not for that of which I stand here accused .
- across "We can as soon as we get across the pass.
- aroused General Sampson's voice addressing Mrs Appleton in loud tones aroused them.
- creased Taking from his pocket a smoothly-creased handkerchief he proceeded to dust languidly first one and then the other of his boots; and not until he had succeeded in flicking the last grain of dust from them did he take up the business in hand.
- crossed She looked round with a smile, and even that was tired, as I entered and crossed to her.
- uncrossed He leaned forward and uncrossed his legs.
- Caressed On being set at liberty, it sprang forward, and leaped up and caressed him like a dog.
- Caroused While formerly, in the overflowing joy of existence, he had revelled all day and caroused all night, how often he paused in the rush of gaiety to exchange the festal hall for a place beside my couch, frequently remaining there until Eos dyed the east, that he might hold my fevered hand and support my shaken frame!
- Cruised Admiral Cornwallis cruised off Brest with a fleet generally exceeding fifteen sail of the line and several smaller vessels: six frigates and smaller craft protected the coast of Ireland; six line-of-battle ships and twenty-three lesser vessels were kept in the Downs under Lord Keith as a central reserve force, to which the news of all events transpiring on the enemy's coast was speedily conveyed by despatch boats; the newly invented semaphore telegraphs were also systematically used between the Isle of Wight and Deal to convey news along the coast and to London.
- groused She groused , but submitted to the inevitable, and enjoyed herself very much when once she had made the plunge and started forth.
- grossed In its opening weekend, Aquamarine grossed $7.
282 words made from the letters ACROOSED
3 letter words made from ACROOSED:ace, ade, ado, aec, arc, are, cad, car, ceo, cer, coo, cos, cro, das, dec, des, doa, doc, doe, dos, dre, ear, edo, eos, era, esr, oar, oas, oca, ode, oed, ore, rad, ras, red, res, roc, rod, roe, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, sod.
5 letter words made from ACROOSED:aceos, acero, aceso, acres, adeso, adore, adoro, arced, arsed, cador, cadre, caeso, cards, cares, caroe, caroo, carso, cased, cedar, ceras, cerdo, coade, codas, coder, codes, cooer, coore, coras, corda, cords, cored, cores, corse, corso, cosed, coser, credo, croad, crode, crodo, crood, dacer, dacre, darco, dares, darse, dcase, dears, decor, deras, desac, desco, desra, docos, dooce, doors, doose, doras, dorce, dores, doros, dorso, dosco, drace, draco, easco, eorsa, erdos, ocado, ocesa, odero, odesa, odors, oecad, ordos, oread, oreos, oscar, rados, rasco, reads, redos, resod, roade, roads, rocas, rodeo, roode, roods, roosa, roose, rosca, rosea, rosed, roseo, sacer, sacro, sader, saeco, sarde, sared, sarod, scare, scode, score, scrae, scrod, seora, soare, sodae, sodoe, sodor, soeda, sorda, sordo, sored.
4 letter words made from ACROOSED:acer, acre, aero, ards, areo, ares, arse, cade, card, care, cars, case, cero, coda, code, codo, coos, cora, cord, core, cred, dace, dare, dear, deca, deor, dero, doar, doer, door, dose, droo, eros, odeo, oder, odor, odra, oedo, oord, orad, orao, orca, ordo, oreo, osco, oseo, oser, race, raed, rase, read, redo, road, roco, rods, rood, rosa, rose, sade, saor, sard, scad, scar, sear, seor, soar, soda, sood, soor, sore.
6 letter words made from ACROOSED:aceros, acores, acrose, adores, cadore, cadres, casero, cedars, ceraso, coarse, coders, codrea, cooder, cooers, cooser, cordes, coredo, credos, croods, decaro, decora, decors, derosa, dooars, doosra, edoras, oreads, orodes, oscedo, oscoda, rascoe, reasco, recado, recodo, roadeo, roades, rodeos, roosed, rosado, sacred, sarode, scared, seacor, socred, sodaro, soroca.
7 letter words made from ACROOSED:acordos, cardoso, odoacer, roadeos, roscoea.