What is the correct spelling for ACTUALS?
This word (Actuals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACTUALS
- acts Everything was again in order, and all the acts went off with a dash that drew round after round of applause.
- actual In 1859 the system of keeping an accurate account of the circulation was inaugurated, and the actual figures of each day's issue were recorded and published.
- actuality What room was there, among such towering memories, for so small an actuality as his?
- actualize The revolt against its superstitions and excesses is justifiable only in a society that seeks to actualize its underlying religious ideal of personal purity and social service.
- actually But if they knew he had actually started, they would realize, maybe, how miserable he had been and would take his part.
- acutely In the houses of the majority of tenant-farmers the mistress herself has to be a good deal in the kitchen, and therefore comes into close personal contact with the servants, and feels these things acutely .
- atlas Thirdly, the Tjemba of Balbi's "Atlas Ethnologique" is called Kassenti.
- catullus Catullus does not seem to address the same person by different names, unless Manius and Allius are the same.
- ictus "It is assumed that the element in metre which goes, in works of different writers, under the name of ictus metricus, or of arsis, is the same as accent, in the sense of that word in English.
- victuals There's plenty of cooked victuals in your kitchen pantry; I saw 'em yesterday whilst I was out helping around.
- Actuaries After a long experience with the death rates in all lands that keep mortuary statistics, the actuaries of insurance companies can now estimate with surprising accuracy the probable length of life before any man of any age.
- actors At this time, unknown to any of the actors in the drama, three strangers, having made their way through the crowd outside the door, were allowed to enter, and stood together in the far corner of the court room unnoticed by the throng, intently watching and listening.
- actuates If any business purpose actuates the visitor, let him keep his wits about him, and above all remain cool; for it will require an effort not to be confused by the ceaseless buzzing of this hive of human beings.
- atolls There are three kinds of coral reef-namely, fringing reefs, barrier reefs, and atolls .
- equals Believe me I was not worse than the best of my equals .
- acquittals The juries may be whimsical in their decisions, they may be lenient in their acquittals or over-rigid in their verdicts of guilty, but that is quite in keeping with the democratic spirit of the institution.
- dactyls I saw my chance, and proceeded to propound to these two authorities the following question: "Why is it that nobody has ever written an English poem in pure dactyls ?"
- cattails Below are the cattails and ferns and mosses.
102 words made from the letters ACTUALS
5 letter words made from ACTUALS:aalst, actua, actus, altas, atlas, atlus, atuas, aucas, aulas, austa, calta, catla, catus, causa, clast, clats, claut, cuala, cults, cusat, custa, cutal, lacus, lasta, latus, lauca, lausa, lucas, lusca, sacul, salat, salut, saula, scutl, staal, stala, suata, tacul, talas, talca, talcs, talus, tasca, taula, tuaca, tulsa, uscaa.
3 letter words made from ACTUALS:aas, act, ala, als, alt, asl, cat, cst, cul, cut, lac, lat, sac, sat, tau, tlc, uca, ult, usa, uta, utc.
4 letter words made from ACTUALS:acts, alas, alca, asat, atul, auca, cast, cats, caul, cual, cult, cutl, cuts, last, lats, laut, luat, lust, salt, saul, scat, scut, slat, slut, sula, sutl, taal, tala, talc, talu, taua, tual, ulta, utca.