What is the correct spelling for ACURE?
This word (Acure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ACURE
- abjure The Capuchin Fathers and their rivals the Oratorians received many visitors who came to discuss religious matters, not a few of whom were inclined by the engaging arguments of their hosts to abjure the heresy of their birth, so that little by little an imposing list of converts was compiled.
- accra There are but two places between Sierra Leone and Accra, a distance of one thousand miles, whence slaves are exported.
- accrue It became very clear to Congress at its last session, from the statements made by experts, that these thirty projects could not be promptly completed with the balance remaining on hand, or with the funds likely to accrue in the near future.
- acquire There was, he felt, no reason why he should not acquire money and influence, once he made the effort.
- acquirer Falcon had run through his fortune, but had acquired, in the process, certain talents which, as they cost the acquirer dear, so they sometimes repay him, especially if he is not overburdened with principle, and adopts the notion that, the world having plucked him, he has a right to pluck the world.
- acre As for Aunt Listy, she never seemed to feel any resentment against the child Jethro brought so frequently to Thousand Acre Hill.
- acres Their pay is so arranged as to depend in a measure on the number of acres they plough.
- acute In the darkened room, with the storm blowing outside, she felt her loneliness with an acute wave of emotion and self-pity that was very unlike her.
- adjure Answer me, I adjure you; again I ask you, are you the Martin Goul who years gone by was pressed and carried off to sea?
- agree Yes; do you agree with this plan?
- ague Moreover, he was numbed and shivering from his long immersion, which might result in fever, ague, and such evils, not unknown in the belts of bush country.
- are 9649. Where are you now?
- aura Anguish and impatience had become of late the chief elements in the aura she threw out, and by which dogs take their sense of men.
- azure The immense halls of the Azure Palace, where the children wait that are yet to be born.
- care What would make her care for me?"
- core And at sight of the book Dale shivered and grew cold to the core of his spine.
- cure 12,335. Did they wish to fish and cure for themselves?
- curie It is well known that Pierre and Marie Curie used this new-found radioactivity to identify the new elements polonium and radium.
- ecru When the King and Queen of England were received, the address of welcome was read by the Parsee President of the Council, while a bouquet was presented to the Queen by the President's wife, dressed in her graceful sari or robe of ecru silk, edged with a black border, heavy with ornamental gold work.
- lucre Having made trials upon ourselves until we were tired of the subjects, and with satisfactory results, we considered ourselves sufficiently advanced to begin; and as we intended to practice for the love of the art, and not for lucre, we held that we had a right to select our subjects.
- nacre Out of curiosity, he scraped the inner coating of one of the larger shells and found layer upon layer of nacre, or mother of pearl, which crumbled away from the knife.
- sucre On this border is a little mamma toad, also in jade, advancing as if to bathe in the little lake in which M. Sucre carefully keeps a few drops of very dark liquid.
- Curer 5827. Are you quite at liberty to engage with any fish-curer you please, and to engage to fish for him through the season?
- OCR Department of Education (ED) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) requiring colleges and universities adjudicate what they called "a unconstitutional process and standard.