What is the correct spelling for ADAMATE?
This word (Adamate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADAMATE
- adam Adam was too stricken to heed his sister's unspoken plea.
- adamant The miserable boy wrung his hands in agony, and such a cry of despair broke from his lips as might have moved anyone less cruelly made of spiritual adamant than the determined servant of the cruellest 'religious' Order known.
- adams James Truslow Adams , editor-in-chief.
- adapt In any line of life, intelligence will enable a man to adapt himself more readily to circumstances, suggest improved methods of working, and render him more apt, skilled and effective in all respects.
- adapter The Narciss camera was initially designed for medical use, it included a Narciss with ordinary pentaprism finder and a second magnifier pentaprism finder for medical use; there was also a microscope adapter It has a focal plane cloth shutter, with speeds B, 1⁄30, 1⁄2, 1⁄4, 1⁄8, 1⁄15, 1⁄60, 1⁄125, 1⁄250 and 1⁄500 sec.
- adequate We do not now accept Ruskin's artistic criticisms as adequate to our modern needs.
46 words made from the letters ADAMATE
5 letter words made from ADAMATE:aatae, aatma, adama, adame, adema, amade, damaa, damae, damat, demat, etmda, maada, maaed, maata, madea, maeda, mated, tamed.
3 letter words made from ADAMATE:ada, ade, ate, atm, dam, dat, eat, eta, mad, mat, med, tad, tam, tea, ted.
4 letter words made from ADAMATE:adam, dama, dame, data, date, edam, made, mate, mead, meat, meta, tame, team.