What is the correct spelling for ADDA?
This word (Adda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ADDA
- ada The problem was Ada.
- add 4572. Is there anything else you wish to add to what you have said or to what the other men have said?
- dada Let "dada" tote the clock for you.
- edda The most ancient poem in the Edda, "the sublime speech of Odin," abounds with ancient proverbs, strikingly descriptive of the ancient Scandinavians.
- Aida I beg you to carry this sad news to his friend Aida.
- adds He makes his case sufficiently clear, and then might have been content to leave it; nevertheless, in the innocence of his heart, he adds the admission that though he had often looked at the clock for a long time together, he had never been able actually to see the hour-hand moving.