What is the correct spelling for ADDCTIVE?
This word (Addctive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADDCTIVE
- active Still even his mother, who was now hardly out of his room during the day, though the major would never yield the active part of the nursing, did not perceive that his time was drawing nigh.
- addictive Eventually, as the addictive properties of the drug became known, governments began to strictly regulate the production and distribution of methamphetamine.
- additive Another, yet equivalent, way to define an additive category is a category (not assumed to be preadditive) which has a zero object, finite coproducts and finite products and such that the canonical map from the coproduct to the product is an isomorphism.
- adjective It was probably an adjective signifying "possessed of knowledge."
- educative The first essential for successful educative effort is, then, that the community as a whole should have a true estimate of the nature and value of education.
130 words made from the letters ADDCTIVE
3 letter words made from ADDCTIVE:ace, act, add, ade, aec, aid, ate, cad, cat, cia, cva, dad, dat, ddt, dec, ded, dia, die, dit, eat, ect, edd, eta, etc, ice, ida, iva, tad, tai, tea, tec, ted, tia, tic, tie, vac, vat, vet, vie.
4 letter words made from ADDCTIVE:acid, adit, aevi, aide, avid, cade, cave, cedi, cite, cive, dace, daei, daid, daie, date, dead, deca, deci, devd, devi, diat, diav, dice, diet, dita, diva, dive, edad, edda, edit, evat, evit, iced, idea, ided, idvd, ieva, taei, teav, tevi, tidd, tide, tied, tive, vadi, vaid, vatc, veda, vedi, viae, vice.
5 letter words made from ADDCTIVE:acide, aided, ative, avdic, cadet, cavie, cedit, cevat, cided, civet, dated, dativ, david, davit, dedic, deida, deiva, devic, diact, diate, dited, divac, edict, etica, evict, icade, tadid, taide, vaded, vatic, vecdi, vedat, vedda, vedic, veidt, vicat, victa, vided, vieta, vitae.