What is the correct spelling for ADDERSTONE?
This word (Adderstone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ADDERSTONE
- acetone A cellulose diacetate film more readily dissolved in acetone was developed by the American chemist George Miles in 1904.
- destiny "So," he sighed, almost in relief, "Destiny means it to end in this way."
- headstone The man who was buried in the cemetery of Auteuil with the name of Lord Harry Norland on a headstone, the man who had lingered so long with pulmonary disease, was the man whose death she had witnessed.
- lodestone Down either sidewalk poured a stream of people, laughing, talking, and calling to each other; the street still rumbled under passing vehicles; the Palace Hotel, in particular, had become a lodestone and near to Tommy's victoria much human traffic converged.
- whetstone As they lay in the woods, and the pickets, firing on the enemy's patrols, kept up a constant skirmish to the front, the laugh and jest ran down the ranks, and the unfortunate Pope, who had only seen "the backs of his enemies," served as whetstone for their wit.
- Adverting Now it is not unlikely that the fact of my adverting to this subject so late, may lead to the opinion that I do not set a proper estimate on this female qualification.
- Aston As in the Japanese pictures mentioned by Aston, a human head is seen emerging from the creature's throat.
- Attesting You heard him order me, doctor, to fold up a report and attesting statement directed to the Minister of the Interior, and to post them immediately?
- Addison Steevens means the reader to understand Addison; but it does not follow that the particular paper in question was from his pen.
- Alston And therefore she asked the question, "There's nobody special at Alston, is there?"
- oddest "Tip, you're the oddest fellow born, I do believe," he said at last "Is it lessons?"