What is the correct spelling for ADDICITS?
This word (Addicits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ADDICITS
- admits Whatever we may think of the mode of the taking-off of these three men, everyone admits that the result was beneficial.
- audacity He liked her audacity.
- edicts These edicts against Christianity were displayed on the edict-boards as late as the year 1868. The persecution began in its worst form about 1616. This was the year in which Ieyasu died, but his son and successor carried out the terrible programme with heartless thoroughness.
- idiocies "Sometimes I think I hate the disintegrating drama more than I despise the vulgar idiocies which, after all, never really touch human life," she continued.
- Oddities And in this pleasant manner these two oddities settled their conference, and went up to bed with arms wrapped round each other's shoulder.
- to the front