What is the correct spelling for ADDICITS?
This word (Addicits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ADDICITS
- audacity He liked her audacity.
- Oddities And in this pleasant manner these two oddities settled their conference, and went up to bed with arms wrapped round each other's shoulder.
- admits Whatever we may think of the mode of the taking-off of these three men, everyone admits that the result was beneficial.
- edicts These edicts against Christianity were displayed on the edict-boards as late as the year 1868. The persecution began in its worst form about 1616. This was the year in which Ieyasu died, but his son and successor carried out the terrible programme with heartless thoroughness.
- addicts I elevate my rhythm by hustlin crack addicts Get locked but, when I'm released I'm back at it – Klack by xzibit
- artists Finally, a change from these fake rap artists [rick] me and nas bring it to your hardest – Me Nas Bring It To Your Hardest by Slick Rick
- ACIDS It is a constituent of both acids and bases, and of the neutral substance, water.
- idiocies "Sometimes I think I hate the disintegrating drama more than I despise the vulgar idiocies which, after all, never really touch human life," she continued.
- am out breath
- are akin
- are reduced to
- art vigilant
- art violent
- to the front
- be at odds
- be at the bottom of
- be attached
- be authority
- be clouding
- be clouds
- be clover
- be cognizant
- be disposed
- be disposed to