What is the correct spelling for ADDICK?
This word (Addick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADDICK
- acidic Alkaline fuel cells operate between ambient temperature and 90 °C with an electrical efficiency higher than fuel cells with acidic electrolyte, such as proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC), solid oxide fuel cells, and phosphoric acid fuel cells.
- add And you will probably add , "I know there has; I am quite sure of it!"
- adduce At this point, in my desire to make all fair for you, I will break my rule and adduce Catholic testimony.
- haddock Since we had not brought back any haddock , the visitors upstairs had no desire to come down.
- ADC Both new-build and reconditioned aircraft were sold by Bristol, while ADC Aircraft also served as a reseller of the type.
- ADJ I E and Dak tan extend; I E tanu adj thin, noun body; Dak tan body.