What is the correct spelling for ADDIGNED?
This word (Addigned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADDIGNED
- added "I told him to meet us here," she added .
- adorned No one respected the feelings that had grown up and strengthened from childhood, no one respected the habits of our ancestors, more than he did; no one knew better the solid virtues that adorned the homes of agriculturists.
- aligned After several hours a tape was placed along the line of shell craters to serve as a jumping off mark along which the men were duly aligned .
- assigned Dickens saw clearly the depravity of human nature, but he looked beyond the depravity to its cause, and he found a natural cause for the degradation, but not the cause that had been commonly assigned .
- iodine Once I caught sight of Trenchard, hurrying to be useful with the little bottle of iodine , stumbling over one of the stretchers, causing the wounded man to cry out.
- Adding "Certainly," she replied, adding to herself, "for I shouldn't like you to 'cuss' me."
- Aiding And there in front of the kitchen, aiding with the hot water for the tea, moved a slim girl, with dark, and as Doggie thought, tragic eyes.
- Arraigned Mr. Fletcher, the minister, played the coward one night when we ran aground; and bade us think of our sins and our immortal souls, instead of urging us to be smart about the ship; and he did it, too, not as Mr. Drake might do, but in such a melancholy voice as if we were all at our last hour; so when we were free of our trouble, and out on the main again, we were all called by the drum to the forecastle, and there Mr. Drake sat on a sea-chest as solemn as a judge, so that not a man durst laugh, with a pair of pantoufles in his hand; and Mr. Fletcher was brought before him, trying to smile as if 'twas a jest for him too, between two guards; and there he was arraigned; and the witnesses were called; and Tom Moore said how he was tapped on the shoulder by Mr. Fletcher as he was getting a pick from the hold; and how he was as white as a ghost and bade him think on Mr. Doughty, how there was no mercy for him when he needed it, and so there would be none for us-and then other witnesses came, and then Mr. Fletcher tried to make his defence, saying how it was the part of a minister to bid men think on their souls; but 'twas no good.
- Deigned His Excellency came, and the General deigned to go with the Union leader to the Planters House.
- Eddied From high overhead a sprawling tarantula tossed aside the shriveled remains of his night's banquet, the emerald cuirass and empty mahogany helmet of a long-horned beetle, which eddied downward and landed upon my sheet.
- Addie "Who else d'you s'pose, Addie ?
111 words made from the letters ADDIGNED
3 letter words made from ADDIGNED:add, ade, age, aid, ain, ane, ani, dad, dag, ded, den, dia, die, dig, din, dna, edd, end, gad, gen, gin, ida, iga, igd, ige, nad, nag, nig.
5 letter words made from ADDIGNED:added, addin, adeni, adige, aided, ainge, angei, daded, daden, daeng, dande, dange, dangi, dedad, degan, degni, deida, deign, dendi, denga, diena, dieng, dinda, dinde, dinga, dinge, edain, eddin, gaddi, gaden, gadid, gandi, gedan, gedda, gidea, ginde, gnade, naide, negad, negai, nidda, nided.
4 letter words made from ADDIGNED:aden, aged, agni, aide, daei, daen, dagi, daid, daie, dane, dead, dean, degn, dein, didn, dine, ding, eang, edad, edda, egin, egna, enad, engi, enid, gaen, gain, gand, gean, gied, gien, idea, ided, inga, inge, nagi, nega, neid, ngae, nied, nige.