What is the correct spelling for ADECENT?
This word (Adecent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADECENT
- accent "Ask me," he said, with his shaky French accent ; "I'll come!"
- adjacent It is a general rule that the suitable improvement of a highway within reasonable limitations will double the value of the land adjacent to it.
- adolescent The term "half-baked" that they often apply to the adolescent in disgust, or in coarse jest, is, from this point of view, more applicable to themselves.
- advent Not once since his arrival had she given one thought to the imminent advent of Mr. Gilman.
- ancient "To be sure you can," said Oldroyd, smiling rather gravely, as he looked at the ancient face before him.
- ardent He had long been prepared for the measure and gave it his ardent support.
- ascend He hooted twice at Scotty, the signal to ascend .
- ascent When the slow ascent was accomplished up to the first branch, Kitty leaped back into her first perch.
- assent She nodded her assent , for she could not trust herself to speak.
- decent I'll be back in a few minutes: I'll just go and order a decent dinner for you.
- descend He dropped his crutch cautiously from the window, and began to descend himself.
- descent They made a descent on a river, much to the delight and wonder of the whole place, bought a new supply, and resumed their flight.
- indecent I had foreseen, through my bars, this end of the business, though there was no indecent haste and our friendship had rather fallen off.
86 words made from the letters ADECENT
3 letter words made from ADECENT:ace, act, ade, aec, ane, ant, ate, cad, can, cat, dat, dec, den, dna, eat, ect, eec, end, ene, ent, eta, etc, nad, nec, nee, net, tad, tan, tea, tec, ted, tee, ten.
5 letter words made from ADECENT:acene, acned, anted, atend, atene, cadet, canet, cante, cente, ctene, dance, dante, daten, dence, dente, eaned, eaten, enact, enate, tanec, teaed, tence, tende.
4 letter words made from ADECENT:acne, aden, ante, cade, cane, cant, cede, cene, cent, dace, daen, dane, dant, date, dean, deca, dent, eade, eden, enad, ende, etna, neat, nece, need, taee, tean, tecn, teen, tend.