What is the correct spelling for ADECQUATE?
This word (Adecquate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADECQUATE
- abdicate Miss Millicent Skinner, too, was in a like mysterious way compelled to abdicate her high place in favor of Cynthia, and Wetherell was utterly unable to explain how this miracle was accomplished.
- acquit This charge was groundless, but he could not acquit himself of gross negligence in the custody of his papers.
- actuate The purely animal man, which is never wholly extinguished, which merely lurks unsuspected under centuries of cultural veneer to rise lustily when slowly acquired moralities shrivel in the crucible of passion, now began to actuate Hollister with a strange cunning, a ferocity of anticipation.
- acute The silence in the room was acute .
- adequacy Their implicit faith in the rightness of each other, their sense of adequacy , was a very rare thing.
- adequate Your Honor, this young lady admits that she has visited the prisoner in the jail, and can give adequate reason for her assertion that he is the man he claims to be.
- adequately From past experience I knew it was impossible to control adequately the complex human temperament of white men in the Polar wilderness.
- adulate While they profess to abhor servility, they adulate the peerage-while they tell you they care not a rush for the minister, they move heaven and earth for an invitation from the minister's wife.
- advocate Jane Oglander should be her advocate with Richard.
- antiquate And not only so, he argues against the principle of his own aphorism; and says, "It is certainly to be feared that, if this pruning of our words of all the superfluous letters, as they are called, should be much farther indulged, we shall quickly antiquate our most respectable authors, and irreparably maim our language."
- decade The Panama scandal was planned in view of the elections of 1893. During the decade following 1880 Ferdinand de Lesseps, the successful builder of the Suez Canal, had organized and tried to finance a company to construct a canal at Panama.
- educate What was first to be done, therefore, was to educate and move public opinion, and in this work the ordinary secret society went but a little way.
- equate To what you call the hag-ridden moron jittering out of sight in your mind, so many things equate to a threat to survival.
- inadequate Nor will it long continue to be merely inadequate .
- Equated However, Europeans and Americans have come to believe, at least in their subconscious minds, that civilization can be equated with progress in science and technology.
89 words made from the letters ADECQUATE
3 letter words made from ADECQUATE:ace, act, ada, ade, aec, ate, cad, cat, cud, cue, cut, dat, dec, due, eat, ect, eec, eta, etc, qat, qcd, qed, tad, tau, tea, tec, ted, tee, uca, uta, utc, ute.
5 letter words made from ADECQUATE:aceae, acqua, actua, acute, aquae, ateeq, atque, audet, caaed, cadet, cauda, cauet, ceuta, deuce, ducat, eaude, educa, educe, etude, queda, quede, queet, taqua, teaed, tuaca, uceda, utada.
4 letter words made from ADECQUATE:actq, aqua, auca, cade, cede, cute, dace, data, date, daut, dcau, deca, deut, duce, duct, duet, duta, eade, etau, qada, quad, quae, qued, quta, taee, taqa, taua, taue, uate, utca.