What is the correct spelling for ADICCTION?
This word (Adicction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADICCTION
- abdication The ministers of France and Great Britain had remained with him during this night of anxiety, and when the morning came they were reluctant to accept his abdication as final.
- abduction "I feel as much hurt at Miss Perowne's abduction as does any man at the station," said Hilton, hotly; "but if you mean, Mr Harley, that I am not grieving like a suitor of this lady should, you are quite right."
- action Well was it for both Donalblane and the child that all those on board the Bonnie Scotland did not lose their heads so completely as the young fellow whose foolish action had caused the trouble.
- addiction They are not at all prone to steal, lie, or drink, and their worst faults are an addiction to blood-revenge, and a superstitious veneration for their priests.
- addition 9210. Did you get your first month's advance in addition to this?
- agitation This agitation is not without a cause, and would alone decide me to call for my son.
- auction For instance a year or two since the crop of standing wheat then growing on the very field before their eyes was sold by auction , and several lots brought from 16l.
- audition But, on condition dat he bring ze animals around to my inn in the morning, for a private audition .
- diction At first after their arrival at Vine-Pits, being plunged again into the midst of purely rustic talk, he had fallen back in regard to his diction .
- edition I couldn't read him in a cheap edition .
- education The same principles come out even more strongly in McCulloch's remarks on national education .
- eradication Moreover, Spencer should not have needed reminding that systems of thought while they have any vital relation to life will successfully defy all attempts at eradication .
- indication This was an indication of the force of habit.
- addictions Treating the Patient rather than the Habit-This principle holds with special force with regard to drug addictions .
212 words made from the letters ADICCTION
5 letter words made from ADICCTION:accio, accnt, acidi, actin, actio, aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aiton, ancic, anido, antic, aodin, ation, atoni, caion, caito, cando, canid, canio, canot, canto, caton, ciani, ciano, cicio, cidco, cinci, cinct, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, cnaic, coact, coati, conca, conic, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, daini, daito, danco, danic, danio, danti, danto, datin, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, dinic, ditan, doina, donta, dotan, iacon, iaido, ianto, icaco, icaic, ician, icoca, ictic, idant, idiot, inadi, india, indic, iniad, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, nacco, naito, natio, nicad, nicod, nicot, niota, nitai, nitid, noica, ocain, octad, octan, oicic, ontic, otaci, otani, tanco, tandi, tanii, tiano, ticao, ticca, tiida, tinca, tinio, tocai, tocca, tocci, todai, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic.
4 letter words made from ADICCTION:acid, adit, anio, anti, aoid, cain, cant, ccdi, ciao, coat, coca, coda, coin, dano, dant, diat, dint, dita, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, nato, nidi, nido, nito, nodi, octa, odin, oita, onca, otic, taco, taon, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toci, toda, todi.
3 letter words made from ADICCTION:act, ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, icc, ida, ido, iod, ion, nad, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tad, tai, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, tod, ton.