What is the correct spelling for ADICK?
This word (Adick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADICK
- attic Some way she couldn't keep her thoughts from that little back attic room.
- deck The dog is 'up in every one's face,' so to speak; always in evidence; always on deck .
- dick Then I was aware that the Voices in the Wood were of Dick and Harry, calling for me; and I soughte to answer, "Here!"
- dirk Do 'at he like, Beauchamp's dirk couldna hurt ye sae muckle as yer ain han', whan ye liftit the first glass to yer ain mou' the nicht.
- dock "Well, you can easy do it again, Arthur," said the same voice; "the dock won't run away."
- duck "And now let us feed the duck .
- tick Then all was again silent for a time, and it seemed to Judith, as she looked up into the stern, thoughtful face, with its dark, fierce eyes, that the heavy throbbing of her heart drowned the beat of the clock; at other times the regular tick -tack grew louder, and she could hear nothing else.
- ADC Cartwright Air Station (ADC ID: N-27) is a closed General Surveillance Radar station.