What is the correct spelling for ADIENCES?
This word (Adiences) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADIENCES
- audience You think I shall obtain my audience ?
- Agencies The parish was thoroughly re-organized; numerous useful agencies started; the church restored and its accommodation increased; schools and other buildings erected.
- advances Take my advice, and make no further advances in this direction.
- adduces He adduces from Sir E. Gait's History of Assam the fact that the Chutias and Bhuiyas were dominant in that country prior to its conquest by the Ahoms in the thirteenth century, and considers that these Chutias gave their name to Chutia or Chota Nagpur.
- evidences National and local authorities from the first evidences of danger attempted the evacuation of the threatened villages and towns, but adequate means to transport the inhabitants were lacking, although thousands of soldiers with artillery carts had been sent to the places where the sufferers were most in need of assistance.
- dunces The consequence was, M. P.'s prediction came true: in the test-examinations which took place at midwinter, Laura, together with the few dunces of her class, was ignominiously plucked.
- audiences He at first only wore this dress when giving audiences to the natives of the country, or when alone with his more intimate friends, but afterwards he frequently both drove out publicly and transacted business in the Persian dress.
- dances What rides and dances she could have with Jack, and Judith could talk to the major!
- cadences She, who in virtue of her Pentecostal gift of tongues, speaks in sundry times and divers manners, may in due season find words as eloquent of her heart and mind as those which she spoke to Durtal in the aisles of Chartres and in the cadences of Solesmes.
- anti-christ The years of consolidation or closing of unacceptable schools while developing the new standards earned Nugent the nickname "Chiropractic's Abraham Flexner" from his admirers and "Chiropractics Anti-christ " from his adversaries.
237 words made from the letters ADIENCES
3 letter words made from ADIENCES:ace, ade, aec, aid, ain, ane, ani, ans, cad, can, cia, cis, cns, das, dec, den, des, dia, die, din, dis, dna, eec, end, ene, ese, ice, ida, ies, nad, nec, nee, nsc, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, see, sen, sic, sin.
5 letter words made from ADIENCES:acene, acide, acies, acned, adeni, aedes, aides, ainee, aisen, aisne, ances, andes, anees, anese, anesi, anies, anise, ansec, asdic, aside, canid, canis, cased, casei, cease, cedes, ceeds, cense, ciena, cinae, cines, cisne, csaid, dains, daise, dance, danic, danse, dcase, deans, dease, deens, deice, deine, deise, dence, denes, densa, dense, desac, desai, dices, diena, diene, diese, dinas, dines, dinse, eades, eaned, eanes, eased, edain, edens, ednas, eines, eisen, ences, endas, enide, icade, ideen, idees, incae, incas, inced, indec, indes, inese, isnad, isnae, naide, nease, necas, needs, nesci, nicad, niece, niese, nsaid, saedi, saeid, saied, saine, sance, saned, sanei, scend, scene, scien, sdece, sdein, sedai, sedan, sedia, sedin, sedna, seein, seena, seend, seida, seine, senad, senai, sence, senec, senia, sidea, siede, sined, snide.
4 letter words made from ADIENCES:acid, acne, aden, aide, aids, asin, asnd, cade, cain, cane, cans, case, cede, cedi, cene, dace, daei, daen, daie, dais, dane, dean, deca, deci, dein, dias, dice, dine, disa, disc, dsei, eade, ease, eden, eeas, eien, enad, ende, ends, enic, enid, esna, iced, ices, icse, idea, ides, inca, inec, nece, need, neid, nice, nied, sade, sadi, said, sand, sane, scad, scan, scee, scen, scid, sede, seed, seen, sein, send, sene, sian, sida, side, sine.