What is the correct spelling for ADIPIC?
This word (Adipic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADIPIC
- adagio She was "the ideal" he mentions in his letters, the adagio of this concerto.
- adapt Governed by a series of eminent masters, especially Dr. Scott of Greek dictionary fame, and Professor Jowett, the translator of Plato and the hero of more Oxford stories than any other man, it has been ready to adapt itself to every new movement.
- adept Their sea sled was fast and Matthews was adept at handling it.
- adipose These lower details we find, for instance, in the puffings of adipose substance which project from the spaces between the muscles of the face, and from other accidents of the vital system, as wrinkles or folds from the absence of adipose substance, fulness or emptiness of the vessels, projecting veins, peculiar conditions of the skin, turbidity of the eyes, hairs of the head, beard, or skin, &c. These have always characterized inferior artists and inferior periods of art.
- adopt It is probable that this hostility to man is the result of the enmity engendered by those measures which the natives, who have a constant dread of their visits, adopt for the protection of their growing crops.
- adp ATP + H2O + beta-glucanin ADP + phosphate + beta-glucanout The 3 substrates of this enzyme are ATP, H2O, and beta-glucan, whereas its 3 products are ADP, phosphate, and beta-glucan.
- aortic Historically the esophagram used to be the gold standard for diagnosis of double aortic arch.
- aspic Garnish with aspic .
- atomic We had to endeavor to keep our lead in atomic weapons.
- atp The NBD is the site for ATP binding.
- attic It was in this cold attic the dog took up his abode.
- ADC A major change to the 107th Air Defense Wing in 1958 was the transition from an Air Defense Command (ADC) mission to Tactical Air Command (TAC) and a tactical fighter mission, the 105th being re-designated as a Tactical Fighter Group and the 137th also being re-designated.
- ADJ SHAN, shan, adj. pertaining to the Shans, a number of tribes of common origin, who live on the borders of Burma, Siam, and China.