What is the correct spelling for ADOPE?
This word (Adope) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADOPE
- adapt All these preliminaries had been arranged or decided upon before this evening, and Edith had now only to take possession of the rod and the rope, and adapt them to her wants.
- adept As in the case, say, of an initiated Adept , who brings back upon earth with him the clear and distinct recollection-correct to a detail-of facts gathered, and the information obtained, in the invisible sphere of Realities.
- ado I had much ado to stand this communication.
- adobe He leaned against the adobe wall behind him and stuck both hands savagely into his pockets.
- adopt 8. In how far are we justified in making an appeal to self-interest in order to lead men to adopt a given course?
- Addie They could have lived like that, Papa, Mamma and Addie , if they had wished, for the thousands were there to do it with; at the Hague, Addie , as Baron van der Welcke, could have acquired a smart practice, the good-looking, pleasant fellow that he was!...