What is the correct spelling for ADOVE?
This word (Adove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADOVE
- above And Ruth must remember she still had a sister, and that there was a happy home above . When I am old, And every star above Be pitiless and cold: My life's one love ! – In Tempore Senectutis by Ernest Dowson
- adage Thus was exemplified the old adage "Fine feathers make fine birds."
- ado He said it was absurd to make such an ado about nothing, and declared he would be seriously annoyed if I pursued the subject."
- adobe Before the end of 1773 the church and dwellings were all built, of adobe , and three soldiers, who had married native women, were living in separate houses.
- adore Why, you would laugh if you knew how I loved you-how I adore you.
- Addie He played with them: Constant toddled to him on shaky legs; Addie held Jetje on his arm and rubbed his moustache against her milk-white little face, to make her laugh and crow.