What is the correct spelling for ADUINCE?
This word (Aduince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADUINCE
- adduce While it taxes our reluctant credulity to believe that a crime so hideous could have been committed by a woman's hand, could have been perpetrated without provocation, within the borders of our peaceful community, nevertheless, the evidence we shall adduce must inevitably force you to the melancholy conclusion that the prisoner at the bar is guilty of the offence, with which she stands charged.
- adonis It was the time of the return to earth of Adonis and of Proserpine, and as he was reverently about to enter the sacred grove of Poseidon, where the trees grew thick, and saw, crowning the height before him, the glittering towers of Corinth, he heard, overhead, the harsh cries of some other returned exiles.
- advance When within a short distance of the bridge, General Buford's command came up and took the advance .
- advice "Thank you for the advice .
- advise You would not advise me to change it, then?"
- audience "Supper is ready," called Jennie, and his audience rose.
- cadence Yet the singing has a melancholy cadence .
- dance Up to this time, the only persons I have seen happy are the slaves, who dance and sing, and forget everything but the present moment.
- dunce That Dunce , My master, then would hit for once!
- Adding March said to his wife as soon as they parted from the rest, the general gallantly promising that his daughter and he would see Mrs. Adding safe to her hotel, and were making their way slowly home alone.
- Eunice There's something, and it seems to belong to our folks, yet me nor Eunice don't know a touch about it, nuther one.
- adorns Morton's first impulse was to hurry from the spot; his second impulse arrested his step, and, a little apart, and half-hid beneath one of the arches of the colonnade which adorns the street, the Outcast gazed upon.
125 words made from the letters ADUINCE
3 letter words made from ADUINCE:ace, ade, aec, aid, ain, ane, ani, anu, cad, can, cia, cud, cue, dec, den, dia, die, din, dna, due, dun, end, ice, icu, ida, iud, nad, nec, uca, uni.
4 letter words made from ADUINCE:acid, acne, aden, aide, ainu, aiud, cade, cain, caiu, cane, cedi, cuan, cudi, dace, daei, daen, daie, dane, danu, dcau, dean, deca, deci, dein, dice, dieu, dine, dniu, duce, duei, duen, duin, dune, duni, edun, enad, enic, enid, iced, idea, idun, inca, inec, naud, ndau, neid, nice, nicu, nied, nucd, nuda, nude, nudi, udai, uden, udin, unie.
5 letter words made from ADUINCE:acide, acned, adeni, adieu, aedui, auden, audin, canid, ciena, cinae, cundi, cunei, dance, danic, diena, ducan, dunce, dunia, edain, edinu, educa, endau, iancu, icade, incae, inced, indec, indue, naide, naidu, naude, nicad, nidau, nudie, uceda, udine, undie, unida.