What is the correct spelling for ADVISIN?
This word (Advisin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADVISIN
- advice With her help and advice , I have made it as it was in her own day.
- advise Will you advise me?
- advised He advised me to intimate to the king in writing that I desired to have the honour of an interview.
- adviser He is also legal adviser of the government.
- advisor According to the 2016 interview to Resident Advisor , both members haven't bought a piece of equipment "in the last 5 years", making MAX/MSP a primary production method, with Sean Booth stating that "in Max I can generally build the thing I need, and if I don't know how to do that itll generally be worthwhile learning.
- advisory Advisory Committee on Negro Troop Policies (McCloy Committee), 34-35, 39, 41-43, 45, 56, 123.
- artisan In his early years closely connected with newspapers published in the Liberal interests, among others the Artisan ; also established Le Menestre and the Courrier Commercial.
- devising While, therefore, I walked hurriedly up and down, devising , planning, plotting, and contriving, each instant I would stop to ask myself how it happened I had not determined upon this before.
- edison We went inside and as soon as the waiter appeared Mr. Edison ordered apple dumplings and a cup of coffee for himself.
- Advising Never forgetting that action makes dialogue but that dialogue never makes action, let us take the admirable surprise ending of "The System," for an example: The Inspector has left, after giving The Eel and Goldie their freedom and advising them to clear out and start life anew.
- Addison Macaulay, in his essay on "The Life and Writings of Addison ," says "there are passages in Arbuthnot's satirical works which we, at least, cannot distinguish from Swift's best writing."
- advises The manager is an expert, and if you choose a wrong style he advises , and says another would suit you better.
- advisers He seriously discussed this scheme with his leading advisers .