What is the correct spelling for AEARE?
This word (Aeare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AEARE
- acre A good and well-managed estate should produce an average crop of ten hundredweight per acre, leaving a net profit of fifteen shillings per hundredweight under favorable circumstances.
- are The men are ready?
- area Perhaps it will be impossible to secure one thousand acres of good timber in a more or less continuous area.
- array True to their military training, the Spartans dropped everything when the summons reached them; and the Helots came marching along, only to find their former masters drawn up in battle array, and as calm as if no misfortune had happened.
- aura In this impalpable aura of grace Madame de Treymes' dark meagre presence unmistakably moved, like a thin flame in a wide quiver of light.
- aware I am well aware that I am the 'umblest person going, let the other be where he may.
- ear She bent forward and whispered a word in the young mother's ear.
- eared The swift-eared Ucatella clutched Christopher's arm, and turning round, pointed back, with eyeballs white and rolling.
- eerie Some unseen hand drew a blind over the great window and an eerie green-and-golden light began to play from one end of the room, throwing the dancers into half-relief and deepening the mystery.