What is the correct spelling for AEGUE?
This word (Aegue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AEGUE
- ag Take off your goold specs, Ag ; let's see your Dimmycratic phiz out and out!
- age The stone age with them is half a thousand years in the past." It's hell when you're an orphan at a early age This impressionable stage, no love breeds rage – I Must Stand by ice-t
- ago It's over ten years ago since it happened. Where she lies low: I planted daisies there a year ago – Goblin Market by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- ague The old man was seized with a violent trembling; he shook as if he had a shivering fit of the ague , and shot fiery wrathful looks at poor Antonio.
- argue The fact is here, and we have no time to argue or quarrel.
- Argued Moreover, he argued: "If it is correct to say: Sanctification, or renewal by the Holy Spirit, is necessary to salvation, then it cannot be false to say: Good works are necessary to salvation, since it is certain and cannot be gainsaid that sanctification and renewal do not and cannot exist without good works."
- Aggie "Not yet," protested Aggie , "not just yet."